Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- How much does participation cost?
There is no participation fee. Lunches and coffee breaks will be covered.
- Is there anything else for free?
We can offer a limited number of rooms during the school (four nights). For more details, see the registration page.
- How much do I need to know about model reduction?
Nothing. Basic knowledge of linear algebra and differential equations is expected.
- Is the pyMOR School targeted at mathematicians or engineers?
We welcome anyone interested in using model reduction.
- Can I work on my model reduction problem during the School?
Yes, we actually encourage this.
- Will I be able to talk with pyMOR main developers?
Yes, a few pyMOR main developers will be present during the School and participate in the hands-on sessions.
For further questions, send them via email at